cinnamon vanilla bean cappucinos are yummy

just got out of my astronomy midterm, which i already know i could have done much better on. but sleep is more important to me than popping adderol to study. plus, the news i received yesterday definitely would've hindered any serious efforts to memorize facts about how the universe was created, anyway.
i know we've all talked about it, but i can't believe how quickly the time is approaching now.
soon, it will be a year since the last time i saw spring awakening and it will be my real last time seeing spring awakening. that 2nd row $130 ticket is looking really good right now, but i just don't have the money. so once again, i will be sleeping out on the streets in the dead of winter with some of my favorite people in the world (at my favorite city in the world). not a terrible tradeoff.
but seriously, if someone wants to tell me where this past year has gone, please let me know. too fast.
my show closes this weekend. then i will have time to focus on my other classes.
i'll be asming Kushner's adaptation of The Illusion next semester, directed by Mich Hebert (he did rabbit hole this summer @ olney).
small small world

0 comments: