pleasantly surprised

In between classes today at the Clarice Smith Performing Arts Center (CSPAC for short), there was a college tour going on and in the crowd I spotted a girl wearing a shirt with strangely familiar stick figures on it. My initial reaction was to scream out "OLD SPRINGS PIKE!" which I did. She immediately responded and we had a nice little bonding moment outside of the Applause Cafe. I was so excited to see another OSP fan (sadly, they're lacking on campus) that I forgot to ask her name. But maybe we'll meet again. I mean, they are playing in the area 3 times this weekend ;) 
Honestly, ever since the WaWa by my dorm closed, Old Springs Pike concerts have become the number one perk about going to college in Maryland.  Thank god they're touring. EP. So soon.

home: 27 days

p.s. we watched a design concept video for the great gatsby today and i've added another couple things to my summer projects list: (1) play flapper music around the house and (2) learn the charleston

0 comments: