Edit the Sad Parts

Sometimes all I really want to feel is love
Sometimes I'm angry that I feel so angry.
Sometimes my feelings get in the way
of what I really feel I needed to say.

If you stand in a circle, then you'll all have a back to bite
back logged voices on the seven wonders
We're all so funny but he's lost his joke now.
A communication from the one lined joke
a stand up comic and a rock musician
making so much noise you don't know when to listen.

Why are you judging people so damn hard?
You're taking your point of views a bit too far.
I made my shoes shine with my coal
but my polish didn't shine the hole...


(what does it say about me that another person's words can reflect my life at its present moment better than I could ever do? there's something strangely beautiful in that, i think.)


Think it over
there's the air of the height of high rollers.
Think it over
You aint got nothing till ya know her.

-Modest Mouse. thank you for the words i couldn't think to say.

---

random note: i need to turn 21 on june 2

0 comments: