Beggar, Chooser

You want the clouds, but you don’t want the rain

Don’t wanna be found, but you still wanna play

Hide and seek and all those other games

You want the sun, but you don’t want the heat

You want those trees, but you don’t want no leaves

Falling in your drink at your table on the street

I know you want a little pet to give you some love

But you don’t wanna love it back when push comes to shove you

Nobody’s gonna love you like I once loved you

Well I don’t wanna love you, so I don’t love you back

It really is as simple as that

You want the dirt, but you don’t want the mud

Don’t want the blur, but you sure need the buzz

You wanna start, you wanna stop just because

You don’t want me now, but you may at some point

Well I aint gonna wait around, and I don’t wanna disappoint you

Well I’m never gonna love you, I am never gonna love you

Again...

It really is that simple my friend

0 comments: