2008

  • started college & met some great friends: patti, sarah, lee, m cat, ali, matt, frank, david
  • witnessed one extremely emotional theatrical performance and met some of my best friends all in one night! Stef, Michelle, Melissa, Kate <3
  • got closer with Amanda
  • worked my first 'real' jobs: juice bar & scene shop
  • attempted to go off of my anti-depressants
  • ASMed my first show, realizing i can be successful at my chosen career path
  • read a LOT
  • shroomed
  • fell in love with the chinatown bus system
  • lost an aunt
  • gained a second cousin
  • got my license
  • met and made so many new friends: Showgofa, Kayla, Jenn, Sarah, Kavin, Becca, Megan, Nina, June...and got to tell the buried boy it's all because of him
  • saw the Urban Wombats blossom into The Spring Standards and (once again) celebrated my birthday at one of their concerts
  • witnessed epic history with the election of President Obama!




0 comments: