Juice Bars And Name Changes

despite tim russert's untimely death (still in shock), today has had a lot of ups: 
(1) i am no longer unemployed! 
so now i can 
(2) afford to see my favorite band/people ever, newly dubbed The Spring Standards at their EP release show!

Heather, Smith and Cleare continue to amaze me day after day. Looking back on the first time I saw them play in the teensy basement of the Knitting Factory, I would have NEVER expected they would become such a huge part of my life (in under 2 years, at that). Right off the bat, it was a given that they were extremely talented and I would be coming back to see them play again and again, but I never even dreamed of getting to know them on this personal level that they allow all of their fans to be a part of. I have never met more caring and driven people in my entire life and I am so thankful every day for all that they give to their fans and friends. They're truly one of a kind. Words could never do them justice. I am beyond honored to be a part of their lives, for they have made mine so much more beautiful.

0 comments: