sleep deprived and emotional

i completely adore everyone who i have in my life right now. i'm so happy to have such amazingly caring, smart, talented friends who will do anything for me just as i will do anything for them.
i have never been more ready to eliminate all of the negativity in my life.

umd theatre bffls: sarah, patti, lee, mcat, ali...you ladies are the best. if we could get through all this semester's drama, we can get through anything. i can't wait for next year with you guys.

high school players: you guys are irreplaceable. thank you for having my back always. nobody had ever made me feel so loved until you all came into my life. you'll always be the security for my basement parties ;)

tgt: my soulmates. we have shared so many emotional experiences together it's insane. our heartstrings are so damn connected we would need a professional knot undoer (is there such a thing?) to pull us apart now. summer in the city. can't wait.

1 comments:

Stef | May 8, 2008 at 8:32 PM

Q: What did one soulmate say to the other soulmate?

A: Do I look clever enough to come up with a hilarious answer? Go ask Smith to finish this joke for me.